Sennheiser E845 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Extended high frequency response and supercardioid pick-up pattern for higher signal output, cuts through high on-stage sound levels. Smooth warm tonal response and full dynamic range, with presence lift for vocal clarity and projection. Consistent on/off axis and proximity response maintain sound quality while moving, providing greater on-stage freedom.
Full metal construction and extensive suspension and shock-mounting minimize handling noise and signal interference. High output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection (also available with a switch: e 845-S).
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Optional silent on/off switch
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
|Dimensions||Ø 46 x 185 mm|
|Frequency response (microphone)||40.....16000 Hz|
|Weight||Without cable: 330 g|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||1,8 mV/Pa|
|Nominal impedance||350 Ohm|
|Min. terminating impedance||1000 Ohm|
What's in the box?
- 1 e 845
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch